Food Safety Online is the the most effective methods of studying is Online learning. Our Course has introduced these online courses keeping in mind the comfort of the individuals who can study without ignoring other important aspects of their life. This online course encompasses all the required training materials and techniques that aim at making people aware and conscious about food safety.
Blue Star Training Center build this online course is for use on all the whole countries and is based on international food safety standards EHA in this case I’m Alert for all food bussines , and recognized best practices in food safety.
What is I’m alert ?
I’M ALERT is a program that various organisations subscribe to and deliver FREE food safety training to the food handlers within our local authority.
its enable a consistent and efficient delivery of this Training. The program can be accessed online, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and includes:
- Sections reflecting the basic principles as outlined in the Food Safety Standards (Eg. Temperature Control, Food Receipt, Food Storage, Hygiene of Food Handlers etc.)
- Ability to only select the sections that are relevant to your role
- Interactive tasks and quizzes
- “Remind me” option (prompts a user to conduct the training again after a nominated time period)
- “Notify” option (enables a user to notify others of their completion of the training program)
WHAT IS SUBSCRIPTION / BRANDING?
The training program will be branded with the title and logo of your organisation. Your organisation’s title and logo will appear on the header in the program and on all printouts (checklists, training acknowledgement form and certificate). An A4 promotional brochure will be branded with the title and logo of your organisation.
This course also includes documents that explain specific food safety requirements. This online course is convenient and easy to use for new and experienced food handler supervisors, managers or staff, who need food safety certificate .
For detail information please Contact Us
TULUS ANUNG TRIONO
WA 0858 104 70538
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org